Horoscope for Sunday

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Cutting back on your shopping list of 'must haves' is never a fun thing to do -- it doesn't feel good to deprive yourself of things your really want! But you do need to restrict yourself, right now. The more indulgent you are now, the more you will regret it later. Something that could change your life is coming soon, but you will need some cash in order to get in on it. You don't want to miss out on this big opportunity, so save up, so that you can be ready.

Wellllll --that bout scares me. Boo hoo anyways, I have been spending too much money here lately and need to get back to my frugal self.

**commercial break--I think those commercials for the Nintendo iplayforme are dumb as hell. Bet Britney Spears has one.

I was having a discussion about winning the lottery the other day---I would probably just piss ppl off. I don't know if I would move to another house--probably just stay here and remodel (big kitchen dreams) and obviously buy a certain house and let it stay empty. It would make the neighborhood a better place. And I'd still have to have at least a part-time job, but Gawd just think of the computer crap I could buy!!!!!

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape